Sr. SharePoint Online Engineer – StrategyBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Job ID 155232BR Date posted 01/22/2020 City TX State Billerica Country MA
Raytheon Technologies IT, End User Services (EUS) organization is a recognized leader in the delivery and sustainment of enterprise-level services. EUS collaborates with our business and functional partners to enable program and team collaboration through a variety of tools and platforms, driving business value through innovative solutions and service excellence.
The EUS organization has an opening for a Sr. SharePoint Architect – Strategy (Sr. Principal Software Engineer).
The purpose of this role is to:
- Drive SharePoint Online (SPO) and Office 365 strategy for fortune 100 company
- Provide technical leadership for multi-functional technical team overseeing multiple SPO environments supporting up to 100k end users
- Develop architecture for large hybrid Microsoft Collaborative suite
The EUS SharePoint team is moving to the latest SharePoint Online GCC High service. Responsible for driving the Strategy for the introduction of new features and functionality while ensuring the suite continues to meet the user demands in a very secure fashion; provide leadership to the technical team on the new features and functions of SPO, while maintaining and debugging the existing sites that are transitioned. This person should be comfortable working with a large team (individually and as a group), able to lead without condescension, and strike a good balance between taking ownership and delegating work.
US Citizenship Required: This position requires access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship.
- Drive Strategy and infrastructure discussions; roadmap setting
- Lead technical discussions with stakeholder/internal customers that drive decisions and implementation
- Manage and complete projects involving architecture and strategy
- Teach and mentor individuals and teams in O365
- Work effectively with customers over the phone, in-person, and via support requests submitted through help desk tickets, with the focus of timely quality service to the end users
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving issues with SPO in the O365 GCCH tenant
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to maximize O365 functionality and user experience
Location: Richardson, TX or Billerica, MA
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in End User Services and a Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience establishing SharePoint strategy and setting an enterprise-level roadmap
- Experience managing a SharePoint tenant in Office 365
- Expert understanding of MS SharePoint Architecture and O365
- Expert in SharePoint technology and functionality trends and contributes to knowledge capital
- Experience in identifying and introducing third-party add-ons to SharePoint
- Experience building and managing services in the Azure cloud
- Proven record of working well in a fast-paced, swiftly-changing team environment
- Knowledge of SharePoint Administrator, Office 365, SQL Server, Power BI, PowerShell, InfoPath, Workflows, SharePoint Designer, Microsoft Teams, PowerApps, DFARS Controls
- Experience working with diverse workforces, contractors and suppliers
- Understanding of application controls and compliance
- Ability to translate Business and Function demands to technical requirements and tasks
- Ability to create Requirements, Specifications Documents, and Rough Order of Magnitude documents
- Knowledge and experience with Application Lifecycle Management
- Knowledge/exposure to:
- SharePoint Administrator
- Office 365
- SQL Server
- Power BI
- SharePoint Designer
- Microsoft Teams
- DFARS Controls
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a U.S. security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization
- Experience working in the GCC High Microsoft cloud environment
- Ability to build relationships with and articulate technology solutions to non-technical people
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to constructively debate, dialogue, negotiate, influence and work with others collaboratively
- Knowledge and understanding of Scaled Agile Framework
- Experience with the following tools:
- Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Bachelor in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Cloud Computing or Mathematics or related discipline
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.