Sr Info Sys Technologist IIBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 181506BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/14/2021 City Richardson Country TX
The Raytheon Technologies Enterprise Services DT – Application Integration Services Team has an immediate need for an experienced API-SOA developer based out of our Richardson, TX site. This team member will assist with application integration development and support of our API Management (APIM) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) interfaces utilizing Oracle SOA Suite (BPEL, OSB, B2B, AIA, Weblogic, etc.), Apigee API Management and Axway API Gateway.
- Extend the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and API Gateway by programming integration pathways between external and/or internal Raytheon systems.
- Provide engineering input into the overall architecture of our EAI/SOA/API solutions.
- Design and develop the transformation of various data streams, including EDI and XML, into internal and external system formats.
- Work closely with Business Analysts, Project Managers and customers to refine requirements and document technical designs.
- Support detailed reviews of requirements, design and code to ensure maximum use of reusable modules, minimal impact on existing applications and systems, the highest possible overall quality, etc.
- Unit test interfaces using vendor tools and external test simulation tools.
- Assist in continuous review and enhancement of team procedures to increase the team's effectiveness and efficiency in the support of our clients.
- Support customer application test cycles.
- Participate in 24x7 Production Support rotation.
- MS or BS/BA Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field of study and 10+ years IT experience.
- 10+ years of experience working with Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and/or API Gateway technologies
- Solid development experience with Oracle SOA 12c suite (BPEL, OSB, Weblogic, etc) and/or Apigee API Management tools.
- Experience with J2EE, XML, HTTP, JMS, SQL, XSLT and/or XQuery.
- Knowledge of relational databases (preferably Oracle) with SQL development experience.
- Ability to work independently, manage small projects or play a role in larger engagements/programs, working across a distributed work environment.
- Ability to learn quickly regarding both Functional and Technical areas and the ability to apply the gained knowledge to integration solutions.
- Strong work ethic and proven perseverance in driving a project or an issue through to completion and obtaining intended result.
- SAFe Agile trained or certified.
- Strong oral/written communication and analytical skills.
- Must be a US Citizen.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.