Infrastructure EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 166570BR Date posted 08/18/2020 City Richardson State TX Country United States
Our CityLine facility in Richardson, TX has been open for 2 years and it has many amenities that make work and life balance. On site we have a 24-hr fitness facility, a health center, a massage therapist, relaxation rooms, a mother’s room, an upscale cafeteria, a learning center, collaboration rooms, fun space that includes a foosball and pool table, and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Popcorn Thursday’s, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedules, are just a few of the reasons people come to work at CityLine. Plus there are lot of trendy area restaurants and shopping within blocks of our site with shuttle service to help you get there!
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide. Raytheon Intelligence & Space is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
Candidates with a current TS/SCI Security Clearance or higher are eligible for a up to $40,000 sign on bonus if the Security Clearance is confirmed and the candidate is hired
The RIS Hardware and Infrastructure Engineering (HW&I) team has professional positions as Infrastructure Engineers available to support development and implementation of complex, custom information systems for our customers. The qualified candidates will have experience in infrastructure service design techniques as well as IT system administration. This position may require some overtime to meet scheduled milestones, as well as limited (<20%) travel for site installations.
- Must be a U.S. Citizenship and have the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Ability to understand and assist with preparation of detailed infrastructure design artifacts
- Knowledge of all aspects of infrastructure services, including but not limited to compute, storage, network, cyber, and virtualization/cloud
- Experience performing first system builds based on detailed design documents; identifying, troubleshooting and resolving issues encountered; and documenting required baseline changes for submission to the appropriate change control process
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) automation development teams to help produce infrastructure build automation scripts
- Experience using DevOps infrastructure build automation tools such as Chef and Ansible to deploy and configure hosts and applications
- Knowledge of security hardening practices to US Government standards
- Experience with COTS/FOSS software integration
- Exposure to CI/CD tools and containers
- Knowledge of high-level infrastructure service design
- Familiarity with agile design process
- Exposure to public cloud infrastructures
- Current TS/SCI Security Clearance
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM), or related STEM degree program from an Accredited University/School/College with 2+ years of relevant work experience.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.