Full Stack DevOps/Cloud SW DeveloperBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Top Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 180344BR Most Recent Date Posted 05/10/2021 City Richardson State TX Country United States
The selected candidate must have an active DoD TS or TS/SCI clearance with a completed polygraph and Security+ certification.
This position is eligible for a sign on bonus of up to $7,500 for a candidate with a current TS/SCI that can be verified and hired at RIS.
Job responsibilities include:
Working together with the team to deliver great products for the user with the resources available.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience performing Full Stack Development, including Infrastructure as Code
- Multifaceted code language developer (e.g. Java, C/C++, Python, Groovy, Ruby, Bash)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Technologies
- Including the use of Infrastructure related AWS Services and related technologies such as EBS, CDK, Lambda, S3, EC2, RDS, VPC, ELB
- Including the integration and use of AWS services with custom developed applications
- Experience developing infrastructure solutions on RHEL OS that utilizes third party products (Terraform, Ansible, Chef)
- Experience developing custom tool-chains with DevOps tool sets (Atlassian Tools, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, GIT, etc)
- Experience developing, testing and delivering applications within a DevSecOps framework
- Including the use of Kubernetes, Helm, Containerization and Docker technologies
- Experience with building associated automated unit and smoke tests for developed code
- Experience providing storage solutions using Network File System (NFS), Gluster, AWS EBS
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Security+ Certification
- Completed Polygraph
- Active/Current DoD TS or TS/SCI security clearance
- Elastic Tool Suite
- Identity and Access Management (IDAM)
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Domain Name System (DNS)
Bachelor’s degree in STEM required, Master’s degree in STEM desired
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.