Cloud Migration EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 166563BR Date posted 08/18/2020 City Richardson State TX Country United States
Our CityLine facility in Richardson, TX has been open for 2 years and it has many amenities that make work and life balance. On site we have a 24-hr fitness facility, a health center, a massage therapist, relaxation rooms, a mother’s room, an upscale cafeteria, a learning center, collaboration rooms, fun space that includes a foosball and pool table, and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Popcorn Thursday’s, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedules, are just a few of the reasons people come to work at CityLine. Plus there are lot of trendy area restaurants and shopping within blocks of our site with shuttle service to help you get there!
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide. Raytheon Intelligence & Space is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
Candidates with a current TS/SCI Security Clearance or higher are eligible for a up to $40,000 sign on bonus if the Security Clearance is confirmed and the candidate is hired
The RIS Hardware and Infrastructure Engineering (HW&I) team are seeking Cloud Migration Engineers to support infrastructure cloud migration activities. Successful qualified candidates will be responsible for migration of existing development, test, and production systems to public cloud environments, including AWS/GovCloud, C2S, and Azure/JEDI. They will have a deep understanding of cloud resource provisioning and automated system and application builds, including the use of microservices to containerize applications as feasible.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Experience with design and implementation of cloud infrastructure environments in public cloud service offerings (AWS/C2S/Azure)
- Experience with cloud resource provisioning tools and techniques (Terraform, etc)
- Experience authoring Infrastructure as Code (IaC) scripts for system and application installation and configuration (Chef, Ansible)
- Knowledge of container technologies (Docker)
- In-depth Linux administration and configuration skills
- Strong scripting skills, (Perl, Bash, Python, Ruby)
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Experience with software DevOps Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) processes and tools (Jenkins)
- Experience with information assurance standards compliance (DISA STIGs, ICD-503)
- Current TS/SCI Security Clearance or higher
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM), or related STEM degree program with 2+ years of relevant work experience
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.