AWS Full Stack SW Engineer - Software Engineer IIBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 180219BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/17/2021 City Richardson State TX Country United States
The selected candidate must have an active TS/SCI clearance.
This position is eligible for a sign on bonus of up to $7,500 for a candidate with a current TS/SCI that can be verified and hired at RIS.
Job responsibilities include:
Working together with the team to deliver great products for the user with the resources available.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience developing troubleshooting applications and infrastructure for complex software solutions in Java on a LINUX or UNIX environments
- Experience performing Full Stack Development, including Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Technologies
- Including the use of Infrastructure related AWS Services and related technologies such as Terraform/Ansible
- Including the integration and use of AWS services with custom developed applications
- Experience and understanding of Agile/SAFe execution methods
- Experience developing, testing, and delivering applications within a DevSecOps framework Including
- Use of Helm and Containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with building associated automated unit and smoke tests for developed code
- Experience with Agile and DevSecOps toolsets (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Jenkins, Cucumber, etc.)
- Development with database experience (e.g., JDBC, Postgres, MongoDB)
- Experience using a Software Development IDE (e.g., Eclipse or IntelliJ)
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Active/Current TS/SCI security clearance
- Security+ Certification
- Experience with RESTful services
- Development, inspection, and manipulation of XML, XSDs and WSDLs
- Experience using SOAP-based web services (interface definition, implementation, WS-Security)
- Experience with Spring/Springboot
- Experience using continuous integration tools such as Hudson/Jenkins or Cruise Control
- Experience as a Scrum Master, Product Owner, or Release Train Engineer (RTE SAFe)
- COTS Integration experience
- Shell Scripting for Linux based systems
- Elastic Tool Suite
- Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Completed Polygraph
Bachelor’s degree in STEM required, Master’s degree in STEM desired180219
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.