Automated Test SW EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 180728BR Most Recent Date Posted 05/14/2021 City Richardson State TX Country United States
The selected candidate must have an active TS/SCI clearance and Security+ Certification.
This position is eligible for a sign on bonus of up to $12,000 for a candidate with a current TS/SCI that can be verified and hired at RIS.
Job responsibilities include:
- #1: Working together with a multi-disciplined team to deliver great products for the user with the resources available.
- Automate what can be, don’t automate what cannot be, and know the difference.
- Apply software integration and verification test experience using test automation principles
- Accurately report and help resolve issues found during testing
- Identify, manage, and mitigate technical risks
- Help mentor and foster technical and professional development of the team
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience developing troubleshooting applications and infrastructure for complex software solutions in Java on a LINUX or UNIX environments
- 3+ years of experience with specific software test automation tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Cucumber, JSON, Cruise Control, Cucumber, Chef, or Puppet
- 5+ years of experience with test automation development and execution as well as manual test cases
- 5+ years of experience with automated testing, build automation and dependency management tools
- Experience testing, integrating, and delivering applications within a DevSecOps framework Including
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with building automated unit, regression, smoke, and integration tests for a complex software solution.
- Experience with Agile and DevSecOps toolsets (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, etc.)
- Use of Helm and Containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Technologies
- Including the use of Infrastructure related AWS Services and related technologies such as Terraform/Ansible
- Including the integration and use of AWS services with custom developed applications
- Understanding of Agile/SAFe execution methods
- Database knowledge/familiarity (e.g., JDBC, Postgres, MongoDB)
- Experience using a Software Development IDE (e.g., Eclipse or IntelliJ)
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Security+ Certification
- Active/Current TS/SCI security clearance
- Performance Testing
- Experience performing Full Stack Development, including Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with RESTful services
- Development, inspection, and manipulation of XML, XSD, and WSDLs
- Experience using SOAP-based web services (interface definition, implementation, WS-Security)
- Experience with Spring/Springboot
- Experience using continuous integration tools such as Hudson/Jenkins or Cruise Control
- Experience as a Scrum Master, Product Owner, or Release Train Engineer (RTE SAFe)
- COTS Integration experience
- Shell Scripting for Linux based systems
- Elastic Tool Suite
- Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Completed Polygraph
Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) required, Master’s degree in STEM desired180728
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.