Prin Spclst, Tech Prod TraininBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 185941BR Most Recent Date Posted 08/22/2021 State Qatar Country United States
This position requires the candidate to operate, set up, and perform maintenance, fault isolate, and repair of Reconfigurable Table Top Trainers (RT3), Scenario Generation Group (SGG), Student Training Consoles (STC) and Instructor Training Group (ITG) equipment. Candidate will analyze and develop training data base files for Patriot System Tactical Initialization and Air and Missile defense training scenarios for US and Foreign customers. Perform on the job training as needed or required.
The successful candidate will be required to interface directly with customer representatives and be able to make appropriate scheduling decisions based upon equipment availability, student requirements and other factors. This position is located in Qatar with on-boarding in Lawton, Oklahoma.
Must have an active DOD secret clearance to be considered for the position. Must be able to obtain Qatar work visa.
- A minimum of 4+ years of experience
- Completion of specific US Army Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) training courses as an Enhanced Patriot Fire Control Operator and Maintainer
- Practical experience working with the applicable Patriot training devices such as SGG, STC and ITG
- Documented experience with the operation and maintenance of the RT3 and PCOFT systems
- Experience using the UNIX and Windows Computer operating systems
- Microsoft Office suite of computer applications
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment
Active DOD secret clearance to be considered for the position. Must be able to obtain Qatar work visa
- Patriot military specialty in conjunction with practical hands-on experience
- Technical writing skills
- Previous military Instructor
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical degree
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems
Due to country and/or customer requirements, as a condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof prior to start date. 185941
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.