Sr Mgr, Value Steam LeaderBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01421180 Most Recent Date Posted 04/06/2021 City Princeton State New Jersey Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HNJ03: ISR Systems - Princeton 330 Carter Road, Princeton, NJ, 08540 USA
We are currently seeking a highly motivated experienced Value Stream Leader to manage our wafer and packaging programs within our Defense portfolio at our site in Princeton, NJ. The VSL will drive strategic planning efforts, business development opportunities, develops milestones, spearheads solutions for program problems, oversees the P&L of programs, manages multiple important vendors, and leads contract negotiation in a fast-paced, hands-on, and highly-collaborative environment.
- Accountable for program performance to ensure adherence to program plans, schedules and budgets.
- P&L responsibility of the value stream to ensure that sales, profit, and cash targets are achieved.
- Communication of all aspects of the business to the company leadership team.
- Accountable for the value-stream strategy, progress and results to ensure that goals are achieved.
- Develop new business growth strategies to increase profitability and/or market share of the organization.
- Guide continuous improvement (ACE) initiatives to optimize efficiency and quality.
- Lead the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes, including coordinating preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements, operation budgets, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts to ensure legal compliance and to protect the organization’s interests.
- Direct all program phases from inception through completion.
- Interface with customers and accountable for the overall relationship and satisfaction.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 10 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience leading engineering, program management or manufacturing teams or as a business unit manager
- Minimum five years of experience in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- Must have or be capable of obtaining a US Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance. Candidate selected will be subject to a government security investigation/reinstatement and must meet eligibility requirements
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to facilitate teamwork across functions. Ability to influence and motivate in a matrix organization.
- Bias for action and sense of urgency to obtain results.
- Business development knowledge, a strong business sense, technical background and familiarity with technical product development.
- MBA preferred
Must have or be capable of obtaining a US Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance. Candidate selected will be subject to a government security investigation/reinstatement and must meet eligibility requirements
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms