Project Manager - Training DesignBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type SC Relocation eligible No Job ID 187175BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/13/2021 City Portsmouth Country United Kingdom
Location - Portsmouth
The Project Manager is responsible for the plan and schedule of all learning program aspects including: curriculum development, learning implementation, budget, schedule, deliverables, profit and loss, customer relationship / interface and logistics for training events in support of the development and maintenance of training support services into the Royal Navy.
- Consulting with internal and external customers on learning requirements and provide feedback and suggestions related to best practices.
- Oversee and coordinate the operational aspects of learning solutions to include curriculum analysis and design and content development projects and services as a liaison between project management, planning, project team(s), and line management.
- Identifying and reporting project issues that affect productivity, quality and client satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Monitoring project progress, interventions and problem solving with team
- Leading the operational aspects of learning solutions to include the design and development projects
- Ensuring deliverables meet customer requirements and specifications
- Ensuring compliance with Raytheon policies and procedures
- Conducting clear, concise and accurate communication with all levels of the organization to include vice presidents, adult learners, facilitators and/or speakers.
- Exercising independent judgement and decision-making skills to mitigate known and unexpected issues.
- Demonstrated advanced project management experience in project management experience in a non-IT environment with advanced levels of proficiency in the following:
- Strong background designing learning solutions and leading development activities across a variety of media modalities including eLearning, VCT, ILT, Micro-learning and video
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, to include Project
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal business communication skills
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Analysing reports to provide actionable business intelligence
- Prioritizing and managing work assignments in order to meet project deadlines with attention to detail
- Working independently or as a team with minimal oversight
- Strong independent judgement and decision making skills
- Identifying potential issues and presenting solutions to mitigate risk
- Experience in the training/learning industry
- Be a critical thinker, a self-starter, and have the ability to work within a geographically dispersed matrixed organization.
- Working knowledge and understanding of DSAT (Defence Systems Approach to Training)
- Experience with the instructional design process
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Technology or related field
- Six Sigma and/or PMP certification or equivalent
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.