Learning Solutions AnalystBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type DV Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 169296BR Date posted 10/20/2020 City Portsmouth Country United Kingdom
Location - Portsmouth
The Learning Solutions and Training Analyst is responsible for the conduct of analysis and design solutions of learning curricula in the Portsmouth office. The Solutions Analyst will utilise their expertise in analysis, design and evaluation of training outputs and assist in the identification of optimum blended learning programs involving various learning solutions.
- Conduct and manage the various stages of the analysis and design requirement locally and customer site-specific.
- Utilise technology to assist in the identification and collation of training analysis data to support learning and training interventions
- Conduct research activities to assist the identification of individual role/job competences – validate existing role/job competence data
- Assist in the writing of course design documentation
- Report project status to Lead Solution Architect and Solution Architects
- Liaise and Interact with customer’s key stakeholders and SMEs.
- Interact with internal design and development teams.
- Develop and conduct presentations and discussions with customers at senior technical and managerial levels
- Develop and conduct interviews, facilitate workshops and design questionnaires to support key training analysis requirements
- Researching latest emerging technologies and learning practices.
- Participate in industry seminars and discussion groups as a representative of Raytheon to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and developments.
Demonstrated intermediate experience:
- Working knowledge of the ADDIE process with emphasis in:
- Role/Job Analysis and Design of training
- Business process course design
- Developing enterprise wide learning solution(s) represented by a blend of learning modalities
- Managing projects
- Utilising a consultative approach (customer relationship skills)
- Facilitating focus groups leading subject matter experts and instructional developers
- Writing and communication skills with an emphasis on relationship management
- Using the MS Office suite with emphasis on Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Application or Knowledge of:
- Blended learning programs
- Learning Technologies
- Learning Theory
- Relational data bases
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- ISO, Six Sigma
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Valid driving licence
- Working knowledge and application of DSAT (Defence Systems Approach to Training) methodology or equivalent
- Consulting experience
- Demonstrate qualification or practical experience in application of the training cycle (ADDIE/DSAT), Instructional Systems Design, Organizational Development, Human Performance Technology, Adult Education or related area.
- University degree or equivalent experience.
Raytheon Professional Services (RPS) brings a strategic, consultative approach to address challenges for clients across industries and markets. We develop and implement training solutions to improve workforce performance and business results. Our award winning solutions include: content development and delivery, LMS and technology services, training administration, and learning strategy design. Leveraging decades of expertise and innovation, RPS delivers tailored learning and performance improvement solutions in more than 150 countries and 35 languages.
About Raytheon Technologies
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an Aerospace and Defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Raytheon Career Development:
Raytheon has a wealth of resources available to help you develop your career from the moment you join. Activities range from on-line learning modules, to external training and support for taking professional qualifications relevant to your role.169296
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.