EW Section ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 166271BR Date posted 08/07/2020 City Point Mugu State CA Country United States
The Raytheon Intelligence & Space Systems Engineering, Integration & Test Electronic Warfare (EW) Electronic Support Systems Department is seeking a Section Manager in Pt. Mugu, CA. The Section Manager must correctly complete their work, and work products assigned to their section of 10-15 EW Systems Engineers, on time and on budget, and continuously improve their ability to accomplish the assigned work.
Electronic Warfare Systems – Products line; News; Videos: Electronic Warfare Systems Capabilities.
The Systems Engineering Center ensures that customer needs are met by providing foundational EW capabilities throughout the entire system life cycle. For all programs, this includes establishment of a well-defined technical baseline, distinct system architectures, clear system requirements, thorough integration and test plans, and robust verification and validation. The Systems Engineering Center works in partnership with the Software & Hardware design centers to ensure a cohesive and compliant solution baseline is not only established, but managed throughout the contract period of performance.
**Position requires US Citizenship as candidate will be required to have a US Security Clearance day one of employment**
• Minimum 5 years of EW/RF related system design, integration and test experience.
• Knowledge of EW/RF principles and system- and subsystem-level analysis methodologies.
• Experience leading groups by creating trusting and respectful working relationships by considering diversity and inclusiveness of employee interactions.
• Knowledge of Engineering Innovation goals for Disclosures/Patents and Publications.
• Demonstrated proficiency with general lab/test equipment and Microsoft Office tools.
• Works autonomously.
• Active DoD Secret clearance with an investigation within five years.
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
• Experience interfacing, communicating and presenting to project and senior program management.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Agile software techniques.
• Active DoD Top Secret clearance with an investigation within five years.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Systems Engineering.
Desired Education: Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Systems Engineering.
Electronic Warfare Capabilities
Electronic Warfare Jobs
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. RIS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Secret - Current
Type Of Job
CA – Pt. Mugu
Join our EWS Talent Community: https://rtn.co.EWS_TACommunity
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.