Financial Analyst IBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Job ID 168211BR Date posted 09/11/2020 City Plano State TX Country United States
The OTC department seeks to maximize cash performance from point of contract award through final invoicing for Raytheon Technologies’ main business units. As a government contractor, you will be utilizing SAP software and adhering to government accounting standards to recognize and record awarded contracts. Financial Analyst employees are responsible for following the awarded contract from set up to close. You could be involved with setting up contracts in SAP, invoicing customers, analyzing and reducing working capital balances, or the collection of outstanding receivables.
Contract Set Up:
- Receive contractual and supporting documentation from customer to load contract into financial system.
- Prepare contract structure to ensure both bookings and billings can be processed.
- Interpret and populate pertinent data to allow for shipments to the Warfighter and other customers.
- Maintain regular contact with multiple internal partners and external agencies to solve contract discrepancies.
- Verify contracts are loaded accurately and efficiently, as well as complying with FAR regulations.
- Analyze and interpret contracts and modifications for invoicing implications.
- Maintain regular contact with multiple internal partners and external agencies to answer invoice and cost inquires.
- Analyze and reconcile costs to ensure that they are allowable within the scope and terms of the contract.
- Identify and understand applications for FAR and CAS regulations as it relates to invoicing costs and shipments.
- Ensure invoicing is correct for final submission to customers utilizing accounting software.
- Reconciling payment receipts against outstanding invoices for cash application.
- Maintain regular contact with Financial Planning & Analysis for cash forecasting and updates.
- Follow-up with external customer payment offices for status and payment resolutions.
The Financial Analyst role within OTC is an excellent way to learn about Raytheon Technologies’ financial systems and practices. We would love to have you join our GES OTC team!
This position may require access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship.
- Strong organization and analytical skills, ability to work well in teams, and have strong communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel including formulas and functions.
- Ability to produce and modify Microsoft Power Point presentations.
- Experience meeting deadlines and working in a schedule driven environment.
- 3.0 GPA and above.
- Experience in a financial setting working with numbers, data sets, or computations.
- Relevant internship or co-op experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and look up functions, is desired but not required.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or similar discipline by Dec 2020, May 2021 or have graduated within 18 months prior to start date. Please upload a copy of your most recent transcripts with your resume when applying to this requisition.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.