Accounting SpecialistBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01409646 Date posted 09/28/2020 City Peabody State Massachusetts Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HMA02: Engine Comp (TFT) - Peabody Peabody Industrial Center, Peabody, MA, 01960 USA
The Experienced General Finance professional will work directly for the site Controller. The accounting specialist will implement financial plans, analyze financial processes and standards, and establish financial indicators to forecast performance measures. This individual will also provide technical advice to functional managers on financial matters.
- Develops financial plans, including cost reduction strategies, while supporting general and administrative accounting initiatives and budget and policy processes.
- Develops and recommends processes or standards to support the business plans of the organization.
- Analyzes the organization’s revenues, liabilities, assets, and other financial indicators to forecast it’s short, medium, and long-term performance.
- Provides technical advice on financial issues to functional or operational area managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities.
- Manages major responsibilities across multiple finance disciplines on a regular basis.
- Performs finance activities that cannot be attributed to a defined discipline.
- Conducts small-scale projects, completing ad hoc analysis.
- Supports controls activities, ensuring accounting policy requirements are met including annual Sarbanes-Oxley certification and testing requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- General understanding of US GAAP
- ERP (SAP) experience preferred
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) experience
- Experience supporting a manufacturing environment
- Microsoft Suite
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms