Technical Support AssistantBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01404979 Most Recent Date Posted 05/05/2021 City Patuxent River State Maryland Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW228: NAS Patuxent River 22091 Sears Road Bldg. 2785 , Patuxent River, MD, 20670 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
This position can be performed remotely after a period of on the job training.
Provide administrative and engineering support
- Input and schedule base visitor requests
- Coordinate with security for base access
- Manage employee recall roster
- Assist with on-boarding/off-boarding and security processing of new/transferred employees
- Process security clearances for new hires or renewals
- Distribute employee training dates
- Perform periodic computer inventory for the site
- Coordinate with administration and security officers across the base
- Update and write Test Procedures for the F135 Engine
- Manage the procedure website for the company and Rolls Royce
- Point of contact for conference room assistance
- Exhibit use of Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE) Tools and support ACE initiatives.
B.A./B.S. in related engineering/technical field plus 2 years’ experience
Minimum 3 years of experience in the following:
--Highly proficient in use of Outlook to manage email and multiple calendars
--Must be self-directed, have good verbal skills and be able to multi-task
--Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
--Detail oriented with exemplary organization skills and follow-up skills are required
--Ability to adapt to changing deadlines and priorities
--Proficiency in other Microsoft Office tools such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel
--US Citizenship is required
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms