Sr Field Engineer II - Security LeadBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Top Secret - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 171475BR Date posted 11/16/2020 City Patrick AFB State FL Country United States
Job DescriptionThis Mobile Sensors Security Lead (MSSL) is in direct support of the USNS Howard O. Lorenzen, T-AGM 25 and/or the USNS Invincible, T-AGM 24 operating OCONUS at sea. This position will be on a ship/submarine.
The MSSL will work under the direction of the Mobile Sensors Management Office (MSMO) Security Manager and the assigned Ship Operations Manager (SOM) to facilitate all government security requirements IAW the Mobile Sensors Security Plan (MSSP). The MSSP ensures compliance in the handling of information, property, and/or any additional resources that are generated, issued, or supplied for the Mobile Sensors program. As the MSSL, you will proactively monitor and develop program employees to ensure adherence to established security guidelines while in the performance of their assigned responsibilities. Additionally, the MSSL will contribute in the development and refinement of the MSSP that includes, but not limited to, security instructions, operational procedures, security briefings, self-inspections/audits, database maintenance/management, investigation of security incidents/violations, and assisting with the management of COMSEC requirements.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 6 years of DoD experience in Security as a Lead.
- COMSEC Experience.
- Existing Security+ CE Certification.
- NIPRNet, SIPRNet, Local Area Network (LAN), and System Cyber Security Experience.
- Strong MicroSoft Office Suite Skills
- HF, VHF, UHF, UHF SATCOM, and C&X band SATCOM system experience.
- Computer experience relative to military communications and networking, routers, switches, and related terminal equipment experience
- Information Assurance Requirements for DoD Network Management.
- Recent Experience working with U.S. Air Force and/or U.S. Navy Network Management.
- Shipboard Physical Security Systems and Red/Black Separation Designs.
- DoD Communications and Networks Formal Training.
- A Bachelor of Science in Information Technology is preferred or 8 years plus of related experience can substitute for education.
- Top Secret, with eligibility for SCI access
- Positions at Raytheon Technologies require U.S. citizenship for purposes of obtaining clearances.
- Ability to live and work with others in confined spaces for long durations at sea. Candidate must not be hindered by motion sickness. Must be able to meet maritime physical standards to meet physically demanding requirements. Must not have a fear of heights as occasional climbing is needed.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.