Deputy NASAMS Program ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Job ID 170007BR Date posted 10/16/2020
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Highly skilled and professional team
The NASAMS Deputy Program Manager is responsible for the day-to-day design, solution development, and management of programs to satisfy contractual or internally scoped requirements. Focussed on achieving the business objectives of the company, the NASAMS Deputy Program Manager will ensure that operational requirements and financial performance is within the contracted statement(s) of work. The NASAMS Deputy Program Manager will support and develop future business opportunities, including business proposals and plans.
- Lead the planning, coordination and management of program operations, including subcontract management, risk management and budget, in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Establish and implement plans, strategies and milestones for the programs, and monitor adherence to program master plans and schedules.
- Develop, manage, maintain and report program status and progress according the customers' key performance indicators.
- Assess, identify and manage program risk and opportunity in line with the company’s policies and procedures, and ensure compliance with relevant standards, legislation and regulations.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with a broad range of stakeholders, including internal stakeholders, customers, vendors, suppliers and contractors.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to provide additional services and support to the customers and other emerging businesses to support the company's growth goals.
- Requires a University Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Logistics, Business Management or other relevant discipline, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated competence in Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK), Prince2 or equivalent project management methodology with a minimum of 8 years prior relevant experience.
- Experience establishing operational plans with a measurable contribution towards the achievement of results of the Function / Product Line.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and coordinate senior managers and ensure management channels are developed to ensure the success of programs whilst managing a team with a focus on policy and strategy implementation
- Demonstrated experience in managing all aspects of programs including the development of strategy, establishing win –win relationships with customers and suppliers and leading people in the implementation of plans to meet customer requirements and expectations.
- Experience in solution and proposal development, including financial and commercial aspects.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 170007
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.