Combat System Integration and Verification LeadBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Job ID 171426BR Date posted 11/12/2020 City Osborne Country Australia
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Position located in Adelaide, SA
- Review or develop operational concepts with RAN and USN stakeholders to support platform and equipment alterations.
- Develop platform impact assessment reports, identifying relevant risks and impacts to ships margins, compartments and topside arrangements.
- Develop schedules and budgets for design, install and test.
- Utilise appropriate change processes in the Review, Development, and Ratification of design data and the coordination of its release to stakeholders.
- Participate in physical integration design reviews and develop verification and validation plans in support of upgrades.
- Liaise and work with OEM and subcontractor technical representatives, foreign military sales engineering and technical representatives, platform system designers, ship repairer production staff and RAN representatives.
- A relevant Engineering Degree or Certificate III in Electronics, Communications or equivalent discipline
- Ideally five (5) years post-qualification experience preferably in a maritime, defence or shipyard environment with practical knowledge of combat systems,
- Experience with CAD drawing packages is desirable,
- Working knowledge of arrangement drawings, installation control drawings, cable block diagrams & running sheets,
- Familiarity with Systems Engineering Processes and working within ISO quality standards
- Strong communication skills and customer focus, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.