Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul EngineerBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01467110 Most Recent Date Posted 08/04/2021 City Remote City State Oklahoma Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW147: Oklahoma Field Location Remote Location, Remote City, OK, 73145 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
The sky has no limits.
The Hot Section Engineering (HSE) Project Engineering group has openings for Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO) field engineers with a specialty in design and/or structures. The primary function of this position is to perform as an onsite engineering liaison representing Pratt & Whitney in front of our military customers. The MRO Engineer will support Component Integrated Product Teams (CIPT’s) responsible for Combustor, Diffuser, Turbine, Augmentor and Exhaust Nozzle hardware across Pratt & Whitney’s family of engines at Tinker AFB Oklahoma City. This position is a key role within the CIPT as it provides a direct engineering link with our domestic and foreign military customers. The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
•Work as the onsite MRO representative of the CIPT supporting engine/hardware investigations and dispositions.
•Perform design and structures evaluations using PW Engineering Standard Work (ESW)
•Monitor and trend hardware health for limit updates, Component Improvement Program (CIP) and repair tasks activities.
•Provide assistance to Customer Support Engineering (CSE) and base personnel with field support, quality issues and logistics planning.
10% travel required.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience in Engineering, Operations, Overhaul, and/or Program Management in the gas turbine industry or 3+ years’ of experience with an advance degree.
- US Citizenship is required due to government contracts.
- Bachelor's degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering and/or Master's Degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills and the ability to function across a wide range of disciplines and management levels.
- Design and/or Structures experience
- Possess strong communication, presentation, leadership, and organizational skills.
- A working knowledge of SAP, P&W Quality Systems, configuration management process.
- EVMS and Team Center experience.
- Knowledge of Combustor, Diffuser, Turbine Augmentor and Exhaust Nozzle hardware is a plus.
Pratt & Whitney is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms