Business Development Intern (Summer 2022)Businesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01467080 Most Recent Date Posted 08/31/2021 City Remote City State Oklahoma Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HOK99: Field Office - OK Remote Location, Remote City, OK, 06032 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
The position is based in Oklahoma City, Ok with possibility of being remote for the right candidate.
The focus of this position will be the development of traditional outward facing product marketing used to influence and educate the global customer community about our products and capabilities. This includes the development of marketing materials such as brochures, slick sheets, advertising, digital media, the planning and execution of customer focused marketing events and the support of trade shows and conferences.
This position will support the understanding and capture of market-based requirements which will be included in a Market Requirements Document (MRD) for the various product lines in the Guidance and Navigation Solutions business. Working with the appropriate Value Stream IPT, the Intern assists with the capture of customer market needs that guide the expenditure of internal investment and product road maps. Inclusive in this effort is the development of MRD’s for both the evolution of existing products and the creation of next generation products that do not yet exist. This will require close collaboration with the engineering team in order to well define the technical requirements for product line and developmental road maps.
- Support the updating of collateral marketing material for the Guidance and Navigation Solutions business unit for existing products.
- Support the development of collateral marketing material for the Guidance and Navigation Solutions business unit for new products.
- Support the exploration of compelling strategic and business growth opportunities that may include market and competitive analysis via decision point reviews.
- Networks with internal and external personnel in area of expertise. Represents organization as a contact on projects. Interacts with internal and external personnel on significant matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of multiple factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions, where erroneous decisions or failure to achieve objectives would have a serious impact on the organization.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Expert MS Office user (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Domestic and international travel opportunities may be available but not required.
- Passion to help grow the business.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- Experience in trade show planning, and media production (both photo and video) highly desired.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms