Threat Systems Operator / MaintainerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Job ID 170977BR Date posted 01/14/2021 City Oakey Country Australia
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Based in Oakey, QLD
- Fast paced and dynamic work environment
Requirements of the roles are to conduct pre-deployment, transportation, setup, operation, recovery and post-deployment of the truck–mounted Mobile Radar Threat Simulator (MRTS) and ute-mounted Targetable Communications Set (TCS) systems and perform maintenance related activities for the MTTES program and support Maintenance System compliance on site.
- Conduct operational responsibilities during standard and non standard hours to support the ADF training program.
- Operation of Threat Systems to achieve training scenario outcomes, including communication with stakeholders to ensure training scenario outcomes are achieved.
- Conduct maintenance activities for the MTTES Threat Systems and equipment for deployment.
- Contribute to engineering, maintenance and procedural solutions in a multi discipline environment
- Maintain all Mission and Support system equipment as defined within MTTES Maintenance Management Plan
- Cert III in Telecommunications (ICT30213) \\ Electronics and Communications (UEE30911) or equivalent.
- Experience within a Defence/Defence Industry operations or technical maintenance environment.
- Knowledge in RF principles
- Ability to work autonomously or with minimal supervision
- HC Licence (or ability to obtain)
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.