Operations LeadBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Job ID 169871BR Date posted 10/09/2020
- New role supporting a critical RAAF/ADF training capability
- Operations team leadership role with focus on deployed/field activities
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
Reporting to the Operations/Maintenance Lead at Oakey, this role will play a pivotal role in the execution of MTTES operations in support of RAAF/ADF EW training. The Operations Team Lead will work very closely with the Mission Control Centre team at Amberley to plan and execute MTTES operations, support exercise deployment planning and ensure the MTTES operators are proficient.
- Planning, Management and Reporting of MTTES operations tasks in close consultation with the Mission Control Centre team.
- Ensure operations are performed in accordance with appropriate policies and procedures.
- Support the achievement of customer and company defined System Health Indicators (SHI’s)
- Provide Operations SME input into MTTES Build/Acquisition activities.
- Responsible for deployment planning and execution of the MTTES Threat Systems within the WTA in support of the assigned Mission Director (MD).
- Certificate IV in Electronics/Electrical/Avionics/Mechanical/Information Technology/Communications or Control or military equivalent experience.
- Experience working autonomously and leading a small team with minimal supervision.
- A proven management capability and documented experience in managing a multi-disciplined workforce with the ability to initiate and influence change towards continuous improvement.
- Ability to engage with and manage key stakeholders including contractors, internal teams, CASG and develop solutions that meet complex customer requirements.
- Experience within planning, estimating, management and completion of business proposal activities.
- Exposure to Department of Defence related industry and environment including involvement in Acquisition and Sustainment environments.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com 169871
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.