Windows/Linux Systems AdministratorBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with CI Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 175860BR Date posted 02/22/2021 City Northern Territory State Australia Country Australia
Responsibilities and Duties will include:
- Development, installation, configuration, maintenance, and urgent troubleshooting efforts
- Perform administration and maintenance of infrastructure and desktops
- Planning, coordination, and execution of operating system installations and upgrades as well as patches, and service pack releases
- Install and configure systems, servers, workstations and peripherals
- Respond to all system administration related work requests, including working with system maintainers, system engineering analysis, and integration efforts
- Maintain and update standards documentation.
Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) field and a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
- An Active and in-scope U.S. TS/SCI security clearance with C.I. Polygraph.
- Must have a current DODI 8570.01-M IAT Level II (minimum).
- Experience with Windows system administration on MS Server 2012 and workstations running Windows 7
- Experience with Security hardening and patching
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Team player that is willing to provide support to a variety of tasks and to support unplanned high priority customer activities
- Available to work occasional overtime as required
- Experience with:
- VMWare ESXi
- Windows 10
- Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA) compliance
- Application support
- End user support
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Network support
- UNIX/Linux command line familiarity
- SQL database experience
This position requires either a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.175860
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.