Intelligence Analyst IBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with CI Poly Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 173763BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/08/2021 City Northern Territory State Australia Country Australia
- Operate a variety of electronic equipment integrated into a single console or part of an overall system.
- Perform operational verification of assigned systems and data products, to include initial quality control checks.
- Review sources and identify data products to be acquired and conditioned via electronic techniques and processes.
- Maintain data logs and knowledge of current events and trends applicable to working within real-world intelligence requirements.
- Must have an Active TS/SCI security clearance with an in scope C.I. Polygraph with U.S. Citizenship or an Active TS/Positive Vetting Security Clearance with Australian Citizenship
- Must be able to distinguish the difference between red, blue, and green colors on a computer monitor, wear headsets to sustain communication and awareness with team members, and be able to sit and maintain focus throughout their shift with adequate rest and meal breaks.
- Through provided formal course training, on-the-job training (OJT), and ongoing technical mentoring & development:
- Cultivate essential skills to identify various basic waveforms and modulation.
- Develop abilities necessary to apply electronic measuring techniques.
- Must possess strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with teaming engagement and growth mindsets.
- Experienced in participating in and effectively contributing to a highly-collaborative team environment.
- Experienced in making procedure-based decisions and remaining calm under pressure.
- Experienced with working in direct support of customers.
- Experienced in controlling work data flow in a disciplined, prioritization and methodical manner.
- Prior professional experience involving teaming, prioritization, quality assurance, customer service, or technical data entry.
- Prior professional or military experience in a technical operations environment is a plus.
- Requires Bachelor's Degree or 8 years of related job experience in lieu of a degree.
- This position is performed on a 12-hour rotating shift schedule; rotating between 2 days, 2 nights, and 4 days off - to include working subsequent days, nights, weekends, and holidays aligned with the shift team schedule.
- This position is a two-year tour commitment, with multiple subsequent tours possible based on performance as measured through contributions and behaviors.
This position is part of a robust professional and technical succession plan that provides ongoing opportunities to develop next-level industry skill sets through formal and informal mentoring. These opportunities enable self-driven candidates to develop further within the program through training and growth opportunities in advanced technical contribution, specialized technical support, in-depth analysis, resource allocation and management, or supervisory / managerial career paths.
Selected applicants will join a diverse, joint-operating team environment where innovation and collaboration are an integral part of the culture which provides critical global intelligence data solutions that meet or exceed developing joint-national security requirements. Our core values of trust, respect, collaboration, innovation, and accountability are a part of everything we do, and we welcome like-minded candidates eager to join the team and develop new skills that forge a lasting career.
- Qualified Applicants must be either a U.S. Person, or a Non-U.S. Person, who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorizations.
- Qualified Applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for program access to classified information, which are:
- An active TS/SCI Security Clearance (in scope or enrolled in Continuous Evaluation)
- An in-scope C.I. Polygraph with U.S. Citizenship;
- Or an active TS/Positive Vetting Security Clearance with Australian Citizenship.
- Selected Applicants and their eligible dependents must have the ability to satisfy requirements for applicable International VISAs.
- Selected Applicants and their eligible dependents must be able to pass site-required basic medical and remote psychological examinations prior to being selected for this position and granted approval for international travel.
- Selected applicants will be presented with the Raytheon Industry-Leading Salary and Benefits Total Rewards Package. In addition, due to the internationally isolated location of this position, the selected applicants will also be presented with a highly-competitive and incentivized remote overseas benefits package specific to this program.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.