Sr Anlyst, Field SvcBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 189865BR Most Recent Date Posted 10/17/2021 City New Orleans State LA Country United States
Tasks will be assigned primarily at MSY – New Orleans International Airport (Kenner, LA) and the TSA off-site offices. Other duties as assigned at other regional airport and TSA locations and occasional travel.
Duties include but not limited to:
• Resolve incident, verify incident is resolved and obtain user acknowledgement that no issues remain.
• Update Remedy ticket with resolution and asset records.
• Receive incident ticket, contact user to gather additional information and/or schedule resolution activities.
• Research IMPACT Site Support Operations Portal and Asset Records for any known history on this incident, equipment and software.
• Troubleshoot problem/issue and formulate corrective action(s), and as needed, work with other providers to isolate trouble.
• Obtain hardware or software required and coordinate with TSA service providers or 3rd party providers.
Required Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
Minimum of 5 years of related experience with Associates Degree
US Citizenship required
Experience with computer networking, computer maintenance, hardware installation, and cabling
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
Experience and/or certification on one or more TSA Security Systems
Experience in a TSA environment
Knowledge of Security Screening Equipment
Experience working with virtual teams
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.189865
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.