Logistics Support Analysis Team LeaderBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 175449BR Date posted 02/12/2021 City Murarrie Country Australia
- Exciting new role for a large defence contract
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Permanent position
Working with our inclusive culture you will have the opportunity to conduct a range of ILS activities such as logistic support analysis, development of provisioning documentation, and Reliability, Maintainability and Availability modelling in support of the ILS program deliverables development.
- Supervise and guide assigned ILS resources to successfully execute the ILS scope of work, adhering to the agreed technical and programmatic requirements.
- Daily management and monitoring of the program's performance.
- Meet or improve the ILS program cost and schedule performance requirements, identifying all efficiency or cost avoidance opportunities to meet best for program outcomes.
- Development and management of the ILS program schedule to meet the relevant Program requirements.
- Establish and adhere to clear objectives for ILS program procurement activities.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with internal and external stakeholders/customers.
- Recognised Tertiary Qualification in Engineering, Science or Integrated Logistics Support.
- Demonstrated experience within a Defence Integrated Logistics Support environment.
- Successful experience in delivery of significant Defence acquisition program scope.
- Training and knowledge of Reliability, Availability and Maintainability techniques.
- Experience with the conduct of Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) and Life Cycle Costing techniques.
- Proven experience leading personnel to achieve delivery of program/deliverables.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career click the “Apply” button now or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.