PKI Security AdministratorBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Public Trust Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 174707BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/09/2021 City Morrisville State NC Country United States
An experienced PKI Security Administrator is needed to join the security team of a major nationwide organization, with thousands of sites, to continually improve its complex multi-protocol nationwide network.
The successful candidate for this job must have PKI experience, knowledgeable in Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Venafi, and digital certificate management processes and leading practices.
Location: Morrisville, NC.
- Contribute to the technical direction on all areas of PKI architecture, including policies, standards, strategies, automation and governance
- Provide guidance and training to key stakeholders on PKI lifecycle, processes and procedures
- Provide customer support for hundreds of USPS applications / services using thousands of certificates
- A solid understanding of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) including technology, standards, and implementations, with experience managing, configuring, or supporting a PKI certificate authority (especially Microsoft ADCS).
- Experience with certificate management tools (ideally Venafi, Microsoft CA)
- Understanding of Cryptography and Key Management
- PKI experience including hands on experience with:
- Certificate Authority Administration
- Certificate Enrollment Web Service & Policy Web Service
- Active Directory Certificate Services (ADCS) monitoring
- Understanding of:
- Cryptography Next Generation (CNG)
- Key archival
- Understanding of crafting and maintaining PKI policy documentation (CP/CPS)
- Understanding of PKIX, PKCS, SSL, TLS, S/MIME standards
- Experience troubleshooting digital certificate issues
- Familiarity with browser and application keystores
- Understanding of smart card technologies
- IT system administration experience (systems management, networks, firewalls) in an enterprise environment.
- Infrastructure IT (Systems Administration, Network Administration Windows/Linux OS, Network Administration, Active Directory and/or Virtualization).
- Experience with user directory technologies for authentication (e.g., LDAP, Active Directory).
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server configuration, deployment, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Unix and Linux configuration and troubleshooting.
- Experience with technologies that use TLS/SSL encryption (e.g. F5, Netscaler, IIS, Apache, WebLogic, WebSphere, etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency with server virtualization technologies (VMWare, HyperV)
- Computer security, specifically in Windows/LINUX OS environment
- Experience with ServiceNow or other Change/Incident/Problem management ticketing technology
- Database administration (MSSQL) experience.
- Strong communication skills in working with IT developers and system administrators
College Degree in a technical discipline, or 3+ additional years of professional work experience in a related field such as Public Key Infrastructure, Infrastructure IT (Systems Administration, Network Administration Windows/Linux OS, Network Administration, Active Directory and/or Virtualization.
Certification (*one or more of the following is required):
* Relocation is not provided.
* This is a full-time salaried position.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.