Mobile Threat Defense Analyst / Enterprise Access Infrastructure (EIA)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Public Trust Current Relocation eligible No Job ID 162986BR Date posted 06/08/2020 City Morrisville State NC Country United States
Work location : Morrisville, NCis needed the cyber security team (Mobile Computing group) of a major nationwide organization, with thousands of sites, to continually improve its complex multi-protocol nationwide network.
- The ideal candidate will be working under ITMC group (Mobile Computing) and responsible for the MobileIron mobile device management based infrastructure.
- Plan and carry out security measures in accordance with the organizations information security strategy in order to monitor and protect sensitive data and mobile devices from infiltration and cyber-attacks.
- Implement security standards and best practices, and recommend security enhancements for mobile computing.
- Utilize mobile device management, unified endpoint management, mobile threat defense, and other systems to protect the organization’s sensitive information.
- Monitor mobile computer infrastructure and devices for security breaches or intrusions.
- Assist end-users with being compliant to security policies and to remediate instances of non-compliance.
- Develop strategies to respond to and recover from vulnerabilities, security breaches, infiltrations and cyber-attacks.
- Develop appropriate end-user documentation and training to educate the workforce and build awareness on information security.
- Must have experience with MDM.
- Direct experience with MobileIron mobile device management software
- Knowledge of mobile threat vectors, mobile threat detection tools, and mobile threat remediation
- Knowledge of risk assessment methods, tools, and technologies
- Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms, applications, and users
- Experience planning, researching, and developing security policies within a mobile computing environment
- Ability to communicate security issues to peers and management both orally and in writing
- Must be eligible to obtain a sensitive clearance – Position of Public Trust – and may be required to obtain a higher security clearance
- Must have at least 4+ years of the experience listed above
Certifications: (*One or more preferred) CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, RHCE, CPTE, or CEH
Bachelor of Science Degree with a major in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Engineering, Science or a related field. In lieu of degree, two years of related additional work experience may be substituted for each year of degree-level education.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.