Forescout Security EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Public Trust Current Relocation eligible No Job ID 163833BR Date posted 06/23/2020 City Morrisville State NC Country United States
An experienced Forescout Security Engineer is needed to join the cyber security team of a major nationwide organization, with thousands of sites, to continually improve its complex multi-protocol nationwide networks.
The ideal candidate for this job will understand how the Hardware / Software Asset Management program of a large enterprise should work is needed to support the team. The ideal candidate for this job will be a goal-oriented, customer focused information security practitioner who possess the ability to apply technical solutions to business requirements to assist the organization in achieving business, technical, and security related goals.
Location : Morrisville (near Raleigh, NC)
Job responsibilities will include:
- Candidate will assess security posture through performing network analysis, problem identification, and solution designs
- Support Industrial Control / Processing environment requiring constant uptime
- Determine true threats, false positives and network system misconfigurations and provide solutions in a timely manner
- Provide Daily Operational Support for security tools used by the client
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in the analysis of tool outputs and providing recommendations for improving overall security posture
- Develop, refine, and plan for future iterations of the Asset Management program
- Develop and enforce authorized network / device policies to increase security posture
- Ability to map application components to identify security problems and provide solutions
- Ability to review, produce and make recommended edits to Splunk Dashboards
- Analyze data imports into Splunk for accuracy and completeness; compare data from the various network security tools to identify overlaps and search for gaps
- Conduct initial triage assessments of findings from network security tools
- Engages with other internal and external forces to get and share information to improve processes and security posture
- Troubleshoots application connectivity and performance through log analysis and network captures, etc.
- Experience with ForeScout CounterACT
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance.
- Project planning experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Microsoft Office suite of applications
Desired Certifications (one or more desired):
ForeScout FSCE, ForeScout FSCA, Comptia Net+, CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH), or CCNA
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a related field. In lieu of degree, two years of related additional work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.