Cybersecurity Technical Writer (Incident Response)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Public Trust Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 176047BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/08/2021 City Morrisville State NC Country United States
An experienced Cybersecurity Technical Writer (Incident Response) is needed to join a cybersecurity solutions provider whose mission is to support our commercial and government customer’s efforts to secure their enterprise networks against data loss or disruptions in their daily operations. The Technical Writer will support the Incident Response (IR) team at our customer’s location.
The position is located in Morrisville (near Raleigh, NC).
Required Experience and Skills:
- A familiarity with:
- SharePoint 2019 and above
- Secure Large File Transfer (SLFT) technologies
- Document audit trails, versioning, and information management
- The Chicago Manual of Style
- Experience using the entire Microsoft Office Suite (2019 and newer) and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- The ability to write clear and concise documents for technical, non-technical, and executive level audiences
- Excellent grammar, editing, and writing skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience creating and interpreting Visio diagrams
- Basic understanding of cybersecurity software and tools including ticketing system
- Work closely with content strategists, engineering project teams, support teams, and other stakeholders to create and maintain high-quality documentation in support of Cybersecurity focused activities.
- Effectively manage documentation projects and deliver customer-focused documentation
- Engage and collaborate with customer feedback programs to address content gaps, respond to direct stakeholder feedback, and promote continuous improvement of the documentation experience
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), engineering and operational project teams, end users and other stakeholders to create and maintain high quality documentation including executive level briefings, White Papers, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Training Plans.
- Must be eligible to obtain a sensitive clearance – Position of Public Trust – and may be required to obtain a higher security clearance
- 6+ years related experience for G09
Desired Experience or Skills:
- Familiarity with the AP Style Guide
- A strategic thinker who is comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience in creating tool, application, or service related training material for program end users
- Experience in maintaining training records and ensure current training documentation meet enterprise standards
- Familiarity with cybersecurity communications language and subject matter
- Ability to capture fast paced meeting minutes
- Familiarity with ServiceNow or other ticketing system, and other cybersecurity tools
- Understanding of 508 compliance
- Experience writing in fast paced environment with changing deadlines and priorities
- Ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. In lieu of degree, two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.