Cloud Security EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Public Trust Current Relocation eligible No Job ID 163832BR Date posted 06/23/2020 City Morrisville State NC Country United States
An experienced Cloud Security Engineer is needed to join a growing cyber security team in Morrisville, North Carolina in support of a federal contract.
The ideal candidate for this job will hit the ground running and is always eager to learn and influence!
- Must have a proven ability to drive business results with their cloud security-based insights.
- Must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams.
- Must have experience in creating cloud solutions with the end goal of providing stakeholders improved business outcomes.
- Must have the ability to provide best practice guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications and projects of the enterprise.
Job responsibilities will include:
- 4+ years’ relevant experience with Google and/or Azure Cloud Solutions (mandatory)
- A knowledge of cloud agnostic capabilities is a plus
- This position requires a leader that is also a team player capable of high performance, flexibility in a dynamic working environment.
- Lead planning, implementation, and growth of the infrastructure to Google or Azure Cloud Services.
- Oversee full application stacks from the OS through custom applications using Google or Azure cloud-based computing environments.
- Design networks, systems, and storage environment that effectively reflect business needs, security requirements, and service level requirements.
- Manage a continuous integration/continuous deployment methodology for the server-based technologies.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and solutions to all levels of Product Engineering and Product Management.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively share technical information and train and mentor less experienced or knowledgeable team members.
- The ideal candidate will have engineering expertise as it relates to domain security technologies in a large Enterprise domain and cloud services.
- Advanced experience of Windows domain, ESAE, IPSec rules, workstation platform, registry, protocols, etc. to include emerging platforms with mobility.
- An in depth knowledge of Active Directory, ADFS, Windows Server 2012/2014, Windows Security including Kerberos authentication and PKI, AD Proxy, Virtual Directory solutions and related technologies.
- Experience working with identity and access management
- Expert knowledge administering Active Directory (AD) and GPO’s.
- Deep understanding of monitoring best practices including Microsoft System Center Operation Manager (SCOM) and SCCM.
- Knowledge of server virtualization technologies.
- Good troubleshooting skills with Active Directory.
- The position requires U.S. Person status or a Non-U.S. Person be eligible to obtain Authorization
- 4+ years related work experience for G08
- 6+ years related work experience for G09
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a related field. Or, in lieu of degree, two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
Desired Certifications (one or more of the following):
Security+, CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH), SFCP, GCIA, ISSEP, ISSMP, GCIH, GCFA, CSLC, CISM, CCNA, or CCNP
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.