Sr Assoc, Mfg/OpsBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01424536 Most Recent Date Posted 06/14/2021 City Middletown State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW102: Middletown Aircraft Rd P.O. Box 611, Middletown, CT, 06457 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
Do you wish you could put your technical expertise to better use? If you are ready for a challenge, then we encourage you to apply. We demand quality in all we do which is what cultivates our success in the Aerospace Industry.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employees’ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody’s opinion, driving innovation.
The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Job summary –
- Process ownership for various manufacturing processes
- Part family responsibility
- Ownership of cost reduction and process improvement initiatives
- New product and process development
- Strategic and EHS projects
- Design and producibility reviews
- Field support/repair development
- Interaction with program office and customer support representatives
- Daily production support. Additional responsibilities may include representing CSMC for special events/initiatives
Basic Qualifications –
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience
- US Citizenship due to government contracts
Preferred Qualifications –
- Working in a Manufacturing environment
- Aerospace industry experience
- Experience with CAPP, Solumina, SAP, and Unigraphics
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms