Senior Project Engineer - F135 Fan RotorsBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01453358 Most Recent Date Posted 11/01/2021 City Middletown State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW102: Middletown Aircraft Rd P.O. Box 611, Middletown, CT, 06457 USA
Pratt & Whitney Cold Section Engineering is seeking a goal oriented, detail focused project engineer to work on the F135 Fan module as a Senior Project Engineer. The selected candidate will work with the Integrated Product Team Lead (IPTL) to drive execution throughout the entire Rotors value stream. This position requires leadership, communication skills, and project management experience.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate with IPTL’s to meet technical requirements and hardware deliveries.
- Plan and manage budget for all hardware cost reductions and process improvements.
- Prepare and present status on production issues to CIPT.
- Perform risk assessments and develop mitigation plans for production issues.
- Lead cost reduction and sustainment initiatives.
- Process Class 2 engineering changes as needed.
- Coordinate evaluation and disposition of quality non-conformances and supplier requests for information.
- BS degree w/3+ years related experience OR
- MS degree w/2+ years related experience OR
- Able to work on-site in Middletown, Connecticut at least 80% of the time.
- Experience working in the Aerospace Industry, and Jet engines in particular would be highly desirable.
- Previous Project Management experience
- Previous Military programs experience a plus
A B.S. or M.S. is required.
US Citizenship required
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms