Manufacturing/Automation EngineerBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01473818 Most Recent Date Posted 09/12/2021 City Middletown State Pennsylvania Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW205: P&W Amercon - PA 181 Fulling Mill Road, Middletown, PA, 17057 USA
The Pratt & Whitney Hot Section Module Center Manufacturing Engineering Organization is seeking a highly motivated individual to support the production of Turbine Airfoil hardware at our Pratt & Whitney Amercon facility in Middletown, Pennsylvania.
The Manufacturing / Automation Engineer's responsibilities include:
* Build and maintain shop floor work instructions (including specifications & engineering changes)
* Identify & implement process optimization & methods to eliminate/prevent quality turnback
* Participate in C.O.R.E initiatives, including Standard Production System, OEE, OLE & continuous improvement events.
* Significant interaction with the hourly work force, tool designers, QE’s, Integrated Product Teams, and the Operations team
* Provide focused & effective leadership in eliminating EH&S/Ergonomics/Human Factor risks
* Experience with general machining, grinding, electrical discharge machining
* Advanced knowledge of electrical control systems
* Strong organizational and project management skills for mid-size to large projects
* Advance knowledge of hydraulics and electro / mechanical systems
* Advance knowledge of PID control (functionality and tuning)
* Advance knowledge of AC and DC drives
* Advance PLC programming experience.
* Allen Bradley
* Advance HMI programming experience
* Allen Bradley
* Knowledge of servo drives and controls
* Experience with AutoCad or 2D schematic CAD software
* Fanuc robot experience is required
Education / Certifications
An Associates or Bachelor's degree in engineering required w/ 5- 10 years’ experience preferred
• Degree in manufacturing, electrical or mechanical engineering preferred. PWRSR
• Due to government contract U.S. Citizenship is required
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms