Service Center TechnicianBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01442379 Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Mexicali State Baja California Country Mexico
Location:Av. Sierra San Agustin 2498, Mexicali, Baja California, 21190, Mexico
Applies principles and theories of electronics, electrical circuitry, engineering mathematics, electronic and electrical testing and physics.
• Under close supervision, performs a variety of routine technical tasks which require an elementary understanding of all technical objectives.
• Provides support to areas such as research, design, development, test, manufacturing or process improvement.
• Perform as a member of a technical team utilizing effective communication skills. Contacts are primarily within the immediate work unit.
• Utilizes routine test or diagnostic equipment. Ability to learn and use software tools.
• Receptive to mentoring from peers in the technical community. Participates in developing new approaches and techniques to achieve continuous improvement in all work processes.
• Documentation of job specific activities such as electronic design, modifications, data collection, calibration, and Design of Experiment data.
• Able to utilize schematics, procedures, engineering drawings, and follow written/verbal instructions, including test procedures.
• Operate in accordance with corporate, operations, and division policies, procedures and practices in compliance with accepted business ethics. Adheres to all applicable environmental, safety and health procedures.
• May perform other tasks as requested by leadership within applicable Rockwell Collins guidelines
• Applies electronic theory to lay out, build, test, troubleshoot, repair and modify electronic product which requires a moderate understanding of the general technical aspects of the position.
• Technical studies in electronics or unfinished studies in Electronics Engineering.
• English level - 60%
• Visa required
• Availability to travel
• Analysis - Understands elementary problem-solving techniques.
• Cooperation - Understands the value of cooperating with coworkers.
• Customer Service Orientation - Knowledgeable regarding the process of interacting with customers to provide positive experience and issue resolution.
• Dependability - UnderstandsCollins' basic rules, policies, and procedures.
• Follow-up - Understands the importance of following through with all commitments.
• Listening - Understands fundamental communication styles and techniques.
• Relationships - Understands the importance of remaining compassionate and empathetic when dealing with the problems of others.
• Time Management - Maintains an organized daily calendar.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms