Industrial Engineer TechnicianBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01422449 Most Recent Date Posted 04/14/2021 City Mexicali State Baja California Country Mexico
Location:Av. Sierra San Agustin 2498, Mexicali, Baja California, 21190, Mexico
This position is concerned with performing a variety of functions in the development, implementation and revision of Manufacturing Engineering processes and procedures. Provides assistance to Industrial Engineering, Test Engineering and Design Engineers.
• Provides basic technical support and resolves routine problems of limited scope and complexity.
• Follows established policies and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Contributions are usually limited to task-related activities.
• Creates and maintains the master route sequences and BOM data in compass.
• Needs assistance with interpreting engineer drawings/specs to develop and maintain assembly line work instructions.
• Assists with and/or generates Run and Holds along with reviewing ECOs to ensure they are acceptable for production incorporation.
• Basic understanding of Lean concepts.
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency and adaptive response to challenges.
• This position requires developing and mentoring in the basic job functions.
• Industrial Engineering graduate or Technical High School studies in related field
• English Level- 80%
• Experience in Corel Draw, CSI, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign softwares.
• Preferable Visa
• Availability to travel
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace makes modern flight possible. Of course, that wouldn’t be possible without the capabilities and technologies of our organization, as well as our engineers – a highly skilled, accomplished network that spans more than 180 sites, 24 countries and 6 Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn’t shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies.
Together, we will nurture an engineering culture that values intellectual curiosity, risk takers and integrity. A place where we will challenge ourselves, our teams, and the status quo and where we will work to find a way – the right way – to achieve what others can only dream of.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms