Principal Cyber TechnologistBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 172054BR Date posted 11/30/2020 City Melbourne State FL Country United States
Raytheon Technologies Cyber Defense and Offense EXperts (CodeX) is focused on providing software and hardware level information security solutions ranging the spectrum of offensive and defensive security technologies for computer network operations. Key areas of focus include reverse engineering, persistence/anti-persistence technologies, forensics/anti-forensic analysis, vulnerability assessment, wireless and network communications, and low level development. RTX-CodeX also provides security consulting and training services to government and fortune 500 customers. RTX-CodeX has experience with the broadest array of possible threats and information attack vectors and uses this expertise to ensure that security objectives are successfully met.
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RI&S) / Cybersecurity, Training and Services (CTS) Mission Area/ Cyber Defense and Offense EXperts (CodeX) Information Technology (CodeX IT) is seeking talented DevSecOps engineers to assist our team with migrating and operating a Network and Server Infrastructure environment AWS GovCloud. We are seeking DevSecOps engineers with experience working in an agile and fast past environment. Experience with ForcePoint networking hardware is required. Experience with AWS services and previous migration projects and internal Raytheon security policies and practices is a plus.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Setup and maintain AWS service security in Development, Test, and Production environments
- Manage virtual Linux and Windows Servers
- Use and develop scripting tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, and Python to provision and configure servers, services, applications, and security
- Follow best practices for disaster recovery/business continuity in server, network, and security design
- Provide expertise for IT Operational management of security monitoring and compliance/auditing
- Overall management of security footprint for CODEX IT-managed environments
Required Skills and Experiences
- 6-8+ Years in IT Operations and either IT Development or IT Security
- Must be a U.S Citizen
- Subject Matter Expert in ForcePoint, US Government Cybersecurity policy
- Familiar with Linux/Windows Systems Administration and/or AWS
- Working knowledge of general networking concepts such as Load Balancers, DNS, SSL, Firewalls
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Deep familiarity with Raytheon company structure and IT Security policies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing automated security solutions utilizing Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, and Python
- General Networking experience TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, DHCP
- Working experience in an Agile/DevOps environment
- Experience using a CI/CD pipeline for delivery of services/applications
- Professional Certifications such as: AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Developer, Linux+, Security+, CCNA
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field; OR 8 additional years of Engineering, Computer or Information Science applicable professional experience in lieu of degree.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.