Emulation Development/ Reverse EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Top Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 184177BR Most Recent Date Posted 07/20/2021 City Melbourne State FL Country United States
Here at CODEX, we are passionate about technical excellence and innovation. That’s why we only take on work that is hard, engaging and meaningful. We foster an environment where pushing the limits of our technical ability is the norm. Occasional failure does not deter us. True innovation comes from trying new things and seeing what works. We understand that this approach can be challenging so we take our breaks seriously, too! Smash Bros©, D&D© and tabletop games fill our free time. We strive to create a relaxed culture with an unmatched rate of mission results.
Our team covers the full life cycle from emulation, reverse engineering, vulnerability research, and CNO/CNE tool development. Our mission covers a wide range of targets, anything from major consumer electronics to proprietary one-off systems. If it runs code, we have probably looked at it (or will soon.). In addition, the position will provide deliverables for real-world use in relatively short turn-around times.
We seek a qualified engineer that can perform as a team member on activities involved with research, reverse engineering, development, testing, maintenance, and modification of complex classified and unclassified software applications.
Projects will be undertaken in small teams with close coordination with customers to quickly enhance capabilities or resolve issues in existing tools for real-world applications. Working as part of a team you will also need to be familiar with source management tools such as GIT and team coordination tools like the Atlassian suite of work products. All candidates must be US citizens and be able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance.
- 5+ years of strong experience with C
- 5+ years of strong experience with C++
- Hardware emulation
- Vulnerability research experience with one or more chipset/OS type
- Experience with debugging tools (WinDbg, gdb, lldb, OllyDbg)
- Experience developing CNO/CNE tools
- Experience with source management tools
- Experience with assembly language (x86/64, ARM, PPC, Mips, etc.)
- Embedded/RTOS systems
- Understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP stacks, wire-level protocols, RF communications, BGP, routing protocols, or others)
- Knowledge of typical embedded systems including UART, boot-up sequences and updating devices
- Embedded system development and/or hardware debugging using JTAG/gdb
- Full system emulation
- Hardware/firmware/communications reverse engineering
- Linux or other OS reversing
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Active Top Secret Clearance Required
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.