CPSO - FLBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 183900BR Most Recent Date Posted 07/20/2021 City Melbourne State FL Country United States
Raytheon Cyber Solutions, boasts nearly 200 talented engineers and support staff between our two East Coast Florida facilities. Our Indialantic and Palm Bay sites offer a casual work environment with fully stocked snack areas, game rooms, and dynamic research labs. Free-lunch Thursdays allow employees to catch up with co-workers and a flexible schedule provides the freedom to balance work, play, and family time.
This job opportunity is for a Principal Industrial Security Specialist that will serve as a Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) as well as assist the Facility Security Officer (FSO) at the Raytheon Cyber Solutions site in Indialantic, FL. This is a multi-faceted security position requiring an eager security professional to support multiple programs and efforts.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for effectively developing, administering, and maintaining program security policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), Department of Defense Manual (DoDM) 5205.07 series, Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG), Department of Defense Manual (DoDM) 5105.21 series, and Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs).
- Administering security policies and procedures will include: personnel processing, conduct security briefings / debriefings, marking and control of documents /materials, security education and awareness, visitor control, destruction of classified documents / materials, program reviews, audits and self-inspections, violation investigations and reports.
- Develop, prepare, and implement local Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Operations Security (OPSEC) Plans, Emergency Action Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Obtain and maintain SCIF/SAPF accreditations, conduct annual self-inspections, facilitate customer inspections, and provide accurate record keeping per requirements.
- Provide security support with proposal activities.
This position will report directly to the Raytheon Cyber Solutions’ Security Manager.
- Must have an active Top Secret SCI clearance with polygraph. Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret SCI clearance with multiple customer bases.
- A related university degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience.
- Working experience with SCI security requirements and the Intelligence Community Directives (ICD).
- Working experience with Special Access Programs (SAP) and the Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG).
- Professional demeanor, good interpersonal skills, and ability to excel in a high-paced multi-tasked environment.
- Demonstrated ability to act independently, prioritize tasks, and manage to schedule.
- Willingness to perform security tasks outside specialty (e.g. physical security) and be proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written modes, and be able to author and present subject specific presentations.
- Knowledge of Access Control and Intrusion Detection Systems
- Experience with COMSEC account management
- Experience in conducting investigations
- Professional Certifications/Affiliations
- FSO or AFSO experience
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.