Sr. Windows Systems AdministratorBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 190139BR Most Recent Date Posted 10/17/2021 City McLean State VA Country United States
Designing, implementing and maintaining Windows client/server environments including provisioning, configuration management, automated patching, software deployment, and hardening
- Minimum of 10 yrs. experience managing and administrating Windows servers including a minimum of 3 yrs. utilizing System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) to deploy applications and automate system updates
- Minimum of 2 yrs. experience with virtualization architecture and design
- Proven experience creating, implementing, and maintaining Windows PowerShell scripts for process automation, infrastructure monitoring, and proactive reporting
- Proven experience in all aspects of managing large Active Directory environments including the use of Group Policy for centralized management and configuration of system and to enforce security controls
- Knowledge of GIS product suites from ESRI
- Windows networking, including CIFS, Active Directory, DNS, and DFS
- Monitoring and configuration management tools including Nagios and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Deployment and administration of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
- Demonstrated knowledge of application delivery mechanisms including XenApp,RemoteApp and SCCM
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of virtual application deployment mechanisms including Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V), VMware Thinapp, and Cirix XenApp
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of information security principles including Operating System hardening techniques
- Experience working with server hardware in a datacenter
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated troubleshooting skills
- Automation and scripting. Candidate shall possess knowledge and experience in:
- Designing, operating, and maintaining complex Windows/UNIX/LINUX client/server environments including all aspects of Operating System and application lifecycle support to include automated provisioning, configuration, and patching.
- Operating and administering multi domain, multi forest Windows Active Directory environments including authorization and access control, DNS, CIFS, and policy orchestration
- Maintaining awareness of technical trends and should have experience analyzing and recommending commercially available software and systems as well as the proven ability to incorporate this new technology into the infrastructure.
- BS degree and eight (8) years of relevant experience
- Eight (8) years of experience can be substituted for a degree for a minimum total of sixteen (16) years of experience
Must be a US Citizen with an active TS/SCI clearance with poly and be crossover eligible
Due to a customer requirement, as a condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate will be required to obtain and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment or submit to regular COVID testing.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.