Sr Sys Integration Tchnlgst IIBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly Relocation eligible No Job ID 154073BR Date posted 01/06/2020 City McLean State VA Country United States
The on-site Systems Integrator (SI) shall perform general systems integrations and engineering and shall understand the Sponsors organization, goals, business needs, and enterprise architectures and systems. The SI shall maintain an awareness of every aspect of the CAC Laboratory and understand all interdependencies, factoring this knowledge into SAM design and decisions.
The SI shall assist the Sponsor in CAC Laboratory strategic planning to enhance mission capabilities. Specific duties and responsibilities of the SI position include, but are not limited to, supporting the Lead System Integrator as below:
- Identify equipment needs.
- Provide analysis of new system integration for CAC laboratory impact.
- Contingency plan for new system impacts.
- Support new original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and Sponsor team system installations and integration to ensure interoperability.
- Support the testing for installation of new systems that include developing testing documentation.
- Develop new systems internal installations documentation.
- Provide post installation Contingency Plan updates.
- Provide software enhancement, development, maintenance, and/or modification to enhance new system integration.
- Provide identification/trouble tickets.
- System problem resolution.
- Review and maintain all system Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for problem identification, reporting, and resolution actions.
- Inputting into CAC Laboratory configuration management (CM) processes, including submission of change request or DRs and request for change (RFC) for external agency incident reporting.
- Participate in required technical reviews.
- Technical representative to CAC divisions on the CAC infrastructure to include integration processes.
- Must be a US Citizen with a current/active TS/SCI with a full poly on day one of employment and be eligible for crossover.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, mathematics, and six (6) years experience. Eight (8) years of experience, for a total of fourteen (14) years of experience can be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Five (5) years practical integration experience of systems similar to size and complexity of the CAC infrastructure.
- Ten (10) years relevant experience in an IT role such as network administration or system administration similar to size and complexity of the CAC infrastructure.
- Five years (5) years of intelligence community IT related work experience as a system administrator, network engineer or system integrator similar to size and complexity of CAC infrastructure.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.