Sr Developer, Integration & AdministrationBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 169420BR Date posted 10/07/2020 City McLean State VA Country United States
This is a unique opportunity for a senior developer in a non-traditional, highly dynamic, solution-oriented environment requiring technical agility and experience. The candidate should be well versed in industry best practices for technology and security. Additionally, the candidate will have professional autonomy and should be able and comfortable working and developing unique solutions in both ‘one-of-a-kind’ and enterprise scenarios. Must have TS/SCI with favorable polygraph.
- Web Communications Protocols (https/https, smtp, imap, ssh, sftp, rtp, etc.)
- Web Development Frameworks (Python/Django, Express/Node.js, etc.)
- Web Servers (Windows IIS, Linux Apache & Nginx)
- Database Servers (MySQL, MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server) & Transact SQL
- Cloud Computing (AWS/GCP/Azure allocation, configuration, deployment)
- Virtualization (VirtualBox, VMware/vSphere, Linux KVM)
- Virtual Private Networks & Tunneling (OpenVPN, IPSec, Wireguard)
- General Networking (subnetting, NIC configuration & routing fundamentals)
- Containerization (Docker, Rancher, Linux LXC), orchestration tools (Kubernetes) & optimized OS's (Alpine Linux, RancherOS)
System Administration: Windows Active Directory/DNS/DHCP/user accounts, Linux command line tools/service daemons/package management/permissions & groups
Security: Windows/Linux firewalls, PKI/SSL certificates use/generation & management, SSH key generation/management, Linux netfilter & iptables.
Enterprise Support Tools: Nagios, Ansible Tower, AD Audit, Splunk/ELK Stack, Software CM Suites, Forensics Tools, etc.
Linux shell scripting, Windows PowerShell
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, Linux (Debian and RHEL)
Virtualization Platforms: Cloud (AWS, Google, Azure), VMWare, OpenSource
Education & Experience: BS STEM degree and 10 years’ experience. May substitute additional work experience in lieu of degree.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.