INFOSEC AnalystBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Job ID 168342BR Date posted 09/14/2020 City McLean State VA Country United States
This position requires a candidate with technical understanding of IT security as it relates to multiple Linux and windows operating system platforms, multiple cloud and enterprise virtualization platforms, network technologies etc. The candidate will work with technical staff to identify, track, mitigate system vulnerabilities. The candidate will also need to be familiar with documenting, briefing and gaining approvals for development, test and operation etc. Position is customer facing.
The skill set should include the following:
· TS/SCI with favorable polygraph.
· Experienced with system and network vulnerability scanning, analysis and vulnerability resolution.
· Comprehensive background, knowledge and experience with tools such as NESSUS and Kali.
· System documentation and diagramming skills (Visio).
· Experience moving both new and old systems through formal accreditation processes.
· Administration and knowledge of Microsoft and Linux (RH & Debian platforms) systems.
· Knowledge of network infrastructure and system operations (DNS, Domain Controllers, databases).
· System and network monitoring and analysis.
· Expertise with system virtualization platforms (VMWare, Amazon, Google & Microsoft).
· Strong verbal, writing, presentation and organization skills.
· Able to work both independently or in team environments.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree & 8 years technical experience. Additional work experience may be substituted for education.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.