Test Systems Integrated Product Team Lead (IPTL)/ McKinney, TXBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 184705BR Most Recent Date Posted 07/28/2021 City McKinney State TX Country United States
Do you love working with teams? Do you enjoy being in the middle of everything? The Test Automation Department (TAD) of Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS) division of Raytheon Technologies is seeking a Test Systems Integrated Product Team Lead (IPTL) with experience in executing and transitioning Unit Under Test (UUT) test equipment projects (both test hardware and software) across development and production environments.
This IPTL position is a significant role for Tactical EO/IR Systems (TES) programs such as Electro-Optical Distributed Aperture System (EODAS) and related efforts located in McKinney Texas. The Project Leader will maintain the implementation of the schedule and deliverables, serve as a control account manager (CAM), perform at a high operational tempo and demonstrate an ability to react quickly to changes in both the plan and/or priorities while maintaining execution rigor that is appropriate to a UUT production environment. The role will also be a strategic position requiring daily contact with customer counter parts both internal and external. New UUT test strategies will need to be developed as the program transitions from the UUT verification level testing done during development, to the UUT acceptance testing needed for production at the factory location. This position will need to develop and implement facilities strategy to transform UUT test facilities from developmental testing to full rate production.
There will also be the need to perform UUT test system or equivalent engineering development simultaneously with the on-going production and the resulting verification & validation of the new designs as well as identification and implementation of cost reduction initiatives to enhance system affordability. Responsibilities include providing technical leadership, control account ownership, guidance and direct interfacing with customer testing organizations as well as working groups, contractors, and Raytheon personnel necessary to provide customers with validated production systems to meet the customer needs and acceptance criteria.
Security Clearance: This position requires an active and in-scope US security clearance
- Minimum 10 years of experience with emphasis in UUT Test Systems Engineering or equivalent Engineering experience for both hardware and test software development, integration, verification, validation and maintenance activities within production/manufacturing/product qualification environments
- Training and understanding of Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) or similar management tools
- Previous experience collaborating with finance personnel providing UUT Test Systems Engineering or equivalent Engineering program(s) financial performance reports for Program Performance reviews
- Previous experience working with budgets and schedules for UUT Test Systems Engineering or equivalent Engineering programs
- Previous experience understanding the challenges for a long term (> 6 months) UUT Test Systems Engineering production/manufacturing/product qualification programs, being able to perform UUT Test Systems or equivalent Engineering affordability, obsolescence trades, and manage a cross functional team
- Previous experience presenting UUT Test Systems or equivalent Engineering analytic and Program Performance results to executive and/or functional leadership
- UUT Test Systems Engineering or equivalent Engineering experience with Electric Optics and/or Infrared related products
- Agile Methodology Understanding
- Excellent organization, coordination, planning, and team building skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Science or related technical discipline (preferably Systems, Electrical, Computer, or Software Engineering) and 10 years of experience or MS Degree in related field and 8 years of experience.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.