Sr Eng, Software EngrgBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Full time telecommuting Job ID 180345BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/17/2021 City McKinney State TX Country United States
Raytheon Intelligence and Space is seeking a talented full-stack web developer who can rapidly build high-quality, interactive, and intuitive web applications.
This developer will support the RI&S Operations and Supply Chain organization in the development of web applications focused on process improvement, digital thread, predictive analytics, and automation.
The developer will need to partner with peers in the organization and other manufacturing support functions to learn business processes, identify opportunities, and provide software engineering expertise.
The team is a non-traditional web development team and developers are expected to work in capacity as a requirements analyst, project manager, UI/UX designer, web developer, and QA engineer.
Additionally, this role will require an individual capable of designing system architectures to solve big Operations issues and executing on their vision. The developer will have freedom to explore and to introduce new tools and methodologies from industry.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, implement, and test front-end and back-end of C# MVC web applications
- Translate needs of supply chain teams supporting business processes into technical specifications
- Create modern, sleek UI/UX for new applications and drive improvements in existing applications
- Provide live training and/or documentation for application users
- Establish and maintain servers and databases
- Identify process improvement and automation opportunities
- Lead projects aimed at driving efficiency and cost effectiveness
- 4 Years of Web development / computer programming / software engineering experience
- Proficient in SQL, ODBC, and relational database design and implementation
- Strong communication skills including the ability to explain technical tools and issues to a non-technical audience and take non-technical inputs and translate them into technical specs
- Self-motivated and takes on challenges with minimal direction, with the ability to see when something needs to be done and react accordingly
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to apply critical thinking techniques, using logic and reasoning to identify approaches to problems, and the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- US Citizenship is requires as the position will require the ability to access US only data system
- Experience with AI/ML
- Experience using data science tools such as R or Python analytics libraries
- Proven track record with statistical analysis of large datasets
- Experience with cloud platforms AWS, Azure or similar
- Experience with PowerBI, Tableau or other visualization tools
- Demonstrated leadership or project management experience
- Experience leading training sessions or workshops
- Experience with data mining
- Experience with database administration
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, software engineering, or related field
- Master’s degree or equivalent in computer science, software engineering, or related field
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.