Sr Electrical Engineer I - FPGA/Digital/AnalogBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 169348BR Date posted 09/29/2020 City McKinney State TX Country United States
Raytheon Intelligence & Space is seeking a Sr. Electrical Engineer I for a position in the Advanced Electro-optics Department. The selected candidate will perform digital hardware design, test, and integration of circuit card assemblies and subsystems with an emphasis on design of boards containing FPGA circuits and digital and analog interfaces. This position will function in multi-disciplined design teams across multiple projects and the candidate will be required to apply rigorous and systematic design processes to ensure total design compliance. Other duties include interfacing with key stakeholders and junior engineers to perform related tasks. The selected candidate will have oversight of design product requirements, technical risk assessments, product design effort estimating and scheduling. This position is located in McKinney, TX.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with a Bachelor’s degree, 2 years with a Master’s degree or a PhD.
- Hands-on experience with the design, implementation, test, and debug of digital circuit cards with FPGA’s, ADC’s,, DAC’s, and peripheral serial interfaces
- Experience with high speed interfaces for memories, FPGA’s, and processors
- U.S. Citizenship status is required, as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date
- Experience with designing and testing digital interfaces for power, analog, control or electro-mechanical drive electronics for energy conversion systems
- Familiarity with mixed-signal control design, components, and Firmware development tools
- Knowledge of the Mentor Expedition/DxDesigner schematic capture/PCB Layout tools
- Analysis tools such as MATLAB, MATHCAD, Hyperlinx PI and SI
- Experience with moving from initial concept to architecture then design
- Familiarity with circuit card assembly, final assembly, and test manufacturing processes
- Experience developing test plans, procedures and test solutions
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively within a multi-discipline teaming environment
- Experience generating requirements and requirement documents, performing requirements analysis and tolerance/error allocations
- Experience with schematic capture, PCB tools and layout of designs
- Active U.S. Secret Security clearance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent field
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 169348
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.