SIGINT Systems Integrated Product Team Lead (IPTL)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Top Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 184170BR Most Recent Date Posted 07/25/2021 City McKinney State TX Country United States
The SIGINT IPTL provides overall program leadership and oversight. You will be responsible for the pursuit and program execution level artifacts to include both technical and programmatic requirements; will coordinate with the Capture Chief Engineer (CE) to ensure technical approach/solution aligns with program requirements and/or pursuit strategies. You will be responsible for Subcontractor SOW(s), SRD(s) and related artifacts; CLIN / WBS mapping and program interface; Internal SOW development, content, coordination, BOE’s, and execution oversight and implementation; Risk, Opportunity and Watch Item identification; and act as the Subcontractor Technical Lead and liaison between Subcontractors.
The SIGINT IPTL will manage cost, budgets and schedules for requirements and internal / subcontractor activities; provide oversight and technical direction to the other IPT stakeholders; prepares and presents status, assessment briefings, and reports to all level of stakeholders including regular interface with subcontractor, SMA team, and US Government personnel. The IPTL leads development of the technical execution efforts and manages change throughout the program efforts; is responsible for requirements management and flow down; assures adherence to the SSRD’s, SSOW’s and oversees certifications / verifications required for the devices and software through integration, test, verification and flight/ground testing. The IPTL shall be the SME for the program related to SIGINT processing, implementation, and operational use.
- Minimum 10 years of related systems engineering experience to include direct experience with SIGINT signal processing (ELINT, COMINT, FISINT) and RF systems.
- Familiar with Earn Value (EV) and performing as a Cost Account Manager (CAM).
- Experience defining and developing related engineering documents: work scope, systems requirements, allocation & verification, test plans, Subcontractor Statements of Work (SSOWs), etc.
- Knowledge of RTCA/DO-160, RTCA/DO-313 and MIL-SPEC/MIL-STDs for airborne military equipment, test, installation, airworthiness, and maintenance.
- Experience working directly with and providing subcontractor oversight.
- Requires prior leadership experience in multi-stakeholder environment.
- Demonstrated communications abilities to include writing and presentation skills.
- An active and in-scope DOD Top Secret US security clearance is required.
- Experience with SIGINT systems as they relate to aircraft peculiarities, electrical engineering design, electromagnetic effects and analysis
- Experience with airborne Intelligences, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) platforms SIGINT requirements, installation, implementation, test and validation programs
- Experience with management and control of interfaces, Size, Weigh, Power, and Cooling (SWAP-C) and software interfaces
- Familiar with Raytheon Intelligence & Space Integrated Product Development Systems (IPDS)
- Resource allocation/staffing/hiring, including the use of staffing tools (i.e. OurStaff and RCareers)
Bachelor’s of Science degree in a related STEM discipline – such as Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, etc.
Master's Bachelor’s degree in a related STEM discipline – such as Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, etc.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.