Senior Manager, Threat Intelligence & AssessmentBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 187574BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/14/2021 City McKinney State TX Country United States
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) is looking for a self-motivated, experienced cyber professional to fulfil the Cybersecurity Threat Assessment Manager position within Digital Technology. This position will play a critical role in protecting company Information Systems and Computing Environments that may store or process valuable company data from potential cyber-attacks and help maintain our company's reputation as a cybersecurity leader.
This position will work closely with personnel from various RIS functions (Engineering, Operations, etc.) and Programs in maintaining situational awareness of cyber posture against current threat tactics while gathering intel to provide recommended actions to respond. This position will be leading a team to collect, detect and recognize digital risks, enhance findings with contextual data, and ultimately deliver these findings to our customers. They must be comfortable with processing large amounts of findings in an efficient manner.
The position will leverage deep technical cybersecurity skills as well as effective collaboration with both technical and management-level personnel. This position will be viewed as a reliable and respected Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the field of cybersecurity architecture across the company, and will also represent Raytheon Technologies by participating in security forums and standards working groups.
- Establish and develop maturity of the ongoing operational support of the RI&S DT cybersecurity threat intelligence program including development, document, and maintain processes.
- Develop and maintain standing intel requirements based on needs of defined intelligence consumers
- Define, purchase, and maintain necessary tools for intelligence collection, processing, analysis, and storage.
- Monitor threat intelligence feeds to identify a range of threats, including indicators of compromise and advanced persistent threats.
- Identify tactics, techniques, and procedures of potential threats through industry frameworks such as MITRE ATT&CK or similar.
- Produce and disseminate intelligence products; utilize feedback from stakeholders to improve deliverables as they relate to RI&S unclassified environments
- Produce KPIs, OKRs, and other relevant metrics in support of the various managed missions to show program success and health, opportunities for improvement, and understanding of time and resource commitment and allocation.
- Interface with Enterprise Cybersecurity Services to ensure alignment with shifts in company cybersecurity movements
Minimum 8+ years of related experience within Information Security relevant to this position:
- Experience as a people manager leading technical analysts and engineers
- Demonstrated experience with collaborating with multiple internal and external stakeholders to gather data or intelligence
- Ability to analyze intelligence sources for applications to missions specific domain and corresponding systems in a large scale enterprise technology environment.
- Knowledgeable in most security technology platforms, (expertise in several) across security domains: application security, endpoint protection, vulnerability management, penetration testing, etc.
- Experience with analyzing packet capture (PCAP) data, network and system logs to determine adversary TTPs
- Ability to write succinct briefings, presentations, and reports to convey analysis, threat trends, threat actor profiles indicator bulletins, vulnerability details, and defensive strategies using effective communication skills to present analytical data to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Conducts threat assessments to identify what threats are most likely to target RI&S environments, and how they would execute their attacks.
- Strong comprehension of Information Security practices including identifying risks, emerging cyber security threats, and risk mitigation processes.
- Strong knowledge of threat modeling processes and delivery of threat/risk data to specific lines of business.
- Strong deductive reasoning, critical thinking, problem solving, and prioritization skills.
- Certified security expert –CISSP, CEH, GIAC CIA, or similar
- Master's (M.S./M.A.) degree in Cybersecurity or related field
- Familiarity with project management concepts
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and be fully accountable in a geographically dispersed virtual and fast paced work environment.
Typically, Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Cyber Security and 8 years relevant experience or a related discipline
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.187574
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.