Principal Financial AnalystBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 173822BR Date posted 01/19/2021 City McKinney State TX Country United States
Primary responsibilities include daily communication & partnering with the Program Manager and CAM’s/IPTL’s to provide personal involvement in the effective planning and implementation of investment projects. Responsibilities include financial planning, variance analysis, data validation and reporting, Estimate-at-Completion (EAC) development and supporting proposal development. This position is responsible for regularly identifying and assessing risks with the potential to impact cost and/or schedule and for providing proactive analysis of all financial aspects of the projects.
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a challenging, fast paced environment, be a results-minded team member who possesses excellent self-initiative and multi-tasking skills, be able to provide analytical support while under critical deadlines, and support process improvement initiatives. We are committed to fostering mentorship and career development for our team members.
• Minimum 6 + years related finance experience
• Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and accuracy in reporting
• Ability to meet critical deadlines and develop applied solutions and process improvements
• Good organizational skills in coordinating program personnel toward common finance goals by setting priorities
• Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Ability to develop solutions to a variety of complex problems
• Ability to guide multiple priorities and influence in a matrix organization
• Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
• Government contractor industry experience with knowledge of both government accounting (FAR, CAS) and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance processes.
• Experience in preparing and reviewing Estimates at Completion (EACs)
• Knowledge of Earned Value Management System (EVMS) & Experience with and knowledge of APEX EV
• Proposal Experience
• Experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
• Proactive with demonstrated ability to creatively problem solve
• Working Knowledge of APEX, PRISM, and BW Reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.