Principal Embedded Systems Security EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 178789BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/22/2021 City McKinney State TX Country United States
The SSE must be able to work autonomously and as a member of a team in coordination with engineers in development, integration, test and modeling. The SSE will exhibit a high degree of creativity and ingenuity, and will be responsible for developing advanced systems /security integrity and information assurance leveraging RMF guidelines and concepts. The SSE must be able to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers, and will be required to brief senior company and customer leadership teams.
Raytheon Intelligence & Space is seeking a talented Systems Security Engineer (SSE) to join the Secure Systems Department.
***US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED AS SELECTED CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE A US SECURITY CLEARANCE AS OF DAY ONE OF EMPLOYMENT***
• Minimum 10 years of progressive technical (hands-on) experience related to Embedded Systems/Software Engineering architecture, requirements, determination, development, and implementation
• Extensive hands-on experience designing, implementing, testing, and fielding real-time Embedded security-oriented solutions on Department of Defense (DoD) programs
• Demonstrated working knowledge of secure systems technologies, methodologies, policies and guidelines
• Experience with Embedded design/development/implementation in at least one of the following areas: Anti-Tamper (HW, SW, Systems), Cybersecurity, Software Assurance
• Ability to interact with customers to define requirements, solutions, trades, costs, implementation, system impacts, and effectiveness
• Develop top-level system requirements, and flow down requirements and implementation concepts to subsystems
• Experience with direct interfaces with respect to customer representatives and external suppliers
• Experience with commercial-off-the-shelf security technologies and trusted products
• ACTIVE Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain additional program-level special clearances
• U.S. Citizen as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems
• Experience in System Integrity, Intel community Security design, or related field
• Familiarity with cryptography and cryptographic applications
• Experience with certification and accreditation of cryptographic, anti-tamper, and other security-related engineering products / systems
• Experience with multi-level security solutions
• Experience performing reverse engineering
• Background in both Systems Engineering and Software Engineering practices
• Knowledge of security standards, methods, and policies; risk and threat analysis; technical security safeguards; and operational security measures
• Knowledge of Program Protection Plan (PPP) required by DoDI 5000.02 and DoDI 5200.39
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or related STEM field; Advanced degree(s) preferred
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.